MCM Manufacturing Pty Ltd is a privately owned company established in 1978.
Our facilities comprise of three separate workshops located in Cardiff, New South Wales. These workshops provide over 4000 square metres of floor space.
MCM has a fully operational and mature quality system in place which is certified by Lloyds Register since 1994.
At MCM Manufacturing we pride ourselves on quality workmanship which is demonstrated in our 40 plus year history.
- Pressure Vessels
- Pressure Piping
- Heat Exchangers
- Heavy Industrial Fabrications – gear wheels, stairway / platforms, gantry’s, ladles etc.
- Mechanical Fabrications – bogies, conveyor systems, shredders, crushers etc.
- Mechanical Overhauls
- Site installation
MCM Manufacturing Pty Ltd offers the design, manufacture and repair of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers and Pressure Piping.
During the past 40 years we have manufactured some 3700 registered vessels. All welding is performed by qualified pressure welders in accordance with AS1796 and we have our own certified welding supervisor/inspector. We have an extensive range of weld procedures qualified in accordance with Fabrication Standards AS1210, AS4041, ASME IX and AS1554 parts 1 to 5. Our personnel are confined space, working at heights and EWP accredited.
- Three fully equipped separate workshops (total area 4000m2) with 7 overhead crane capacity to 25 tonne and 20 jib cranes
- GMAW, FCAW, GTAW and Subarc welding with boom welders (5 off), rotators (8 off) and up to 100 tonne welding positioners (5 off)
- Lathes (6 off), mills (2 off), borer (1 off), radial arm drills (4 off), plate rolls, section rolls, presses and tube bending
- Tube expanding and bevelling equipment
- Hydrostatic test equipment
- CNC Pierce Plasma machine and external rotator
- Portable work sheds
- Generators and welding equipment
- Site vehicles and necessary tooling
- Vehicle loading cranes on MCM’s trucks
- Lifting, slinging and material handling equipment
- EWPs and Scaffolding
- Fully inducted and trained workforce in areas such as confined space, working at heights, traffic control, first aid, WHS and various high risk licences
We offer manufacturing and installation services in fabrication, pressure related work and mechanical engineering.